IT’S WINTER CONCERT TIME!!!
WHEN: Wednesday, December 12, 2018
WHERE: Martin Collegiate
TIME: 7:00pm (all band students to be there 6:15)
- Please have your instrument and all music (including sheets and red book) with you
- Uniforms – Grade 6 Beginner Band – Red band t-shirt, black pants/skirt, black shoes or socks. Look festive!!
Grade 7/8 Band – Red band t-shirt, black pants, black shoes or socks. Look festive too!!
You are welcome to wear santa hats, reindeer antlers, bows, etc – wear whatever you have, if you have it!
- Please be at Martin NO LATER than 6:15pm and find the room you’ll be located in. Signs will be posted.
- BAKE SALE: We will be having our annual bake sale again – please bring one dozen of your favorite dessert to be sold for
$5.00/dozen. Please bring that day to full band or to the lobby at Martin when you arrive at the concert. No nuts please!!
- Your families should be hearing TONS of practicing from now until then – please have all of your music prepared to ensure a successful concert.
- Attendance to concerts is crucial and necessary in order to deliver the best concert possible. Please let one of the band teachers know if transportation to Martin will be a problem so we can help arrange something for you.
- All are welcome!!! Bring your families to come and cheer you on at your first concert of the year…see you on December 12, 7:00 at Martin!!